Monday, November 17, 2008

From the "My chest hurts" files

A shout out to Leslie for posting this. It scared me. It scared me because I know just how big and decadent and delicious and wrong an In N' Out Burger is. Remove the buns and replace them with two Krispy Kreme donuts (hot ones, please - the room temperature ones really aren't worth eating), and you've got a coronary angioplasty in the making.


The Where-Is-Your-God-Now? Burger from MAKE MOVIES on Vimeo.

Side note: I have just replaced the "YouTube" tag with the "video" tag, since so many videos are not from YouTube.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Still disgusting. :)

John said...

I know - my sister told me the same exact thing after seeing it today! Thank you for getting me on a health food kick, Leslie :)

Nanc Twop said...

Oh man - I have had (and enjoyed) exactly one In-n-Out burger in my entire life... but on donuts? Eww!


/just waiting to see our local Dunkin'D add Donut-Burgers to the specials board...

John said...

Dunkin Donut Burger? Oh, ick.