Friday, November 02, 2007

Blogger Happy Hour!

I just want to give kudos to Danielle and Charissa for organizing and hosting the big Bawlmer blogger bash at Holy Frijoles tonight. It's late and I'm tired, and I have to get up early so I will save my full comments for tomorrow. But just wanted to mention that it was great meeting all y'all - Snay, Brett, ACW, Summer, Leslie (Atlanta Social, and husband Ed), Johnny Dollar, Jamaila, Anger Hangover, Neighborhood Librarian, Alex, - damnit, I know I am forgetting a lot of folks (please comment if I did, my memory is not the best after a Guiness and a Samuel Smith Oatmeal Stout). Nice to meet you guys, too! I will be avidly looking up your blogs and catching up on some reading! Again, fuller comments, and photos, tomorrow.

And my, that lemon chess pie was tasty! More so than that chocolate skull, which was still good.

9 comments:

Broadsheet said...

Was great to meet you too! Try the other Vosges chocolate flavors - they rock.

johnny dollar said...

johns were indeed in abundance last night ~ heheh, not those kind, lest we get pistol whipped by a certain p-towner... :D

John said...

Broadsheet: I would try 'em, but at $8 a pop, I think I might just have to take your word for it.

J$: It sounds so dirty when you put it that way!

Pigtown*Design said...

Hope the p-towner isn't me! I meant to come, but my brother's three children (under 3) are all in hospital, so we're having a bit of a crisis.

John said...

Doubt it's you - hope everything goes okay!

Jon said...

Glad you came out man, it was a blast.

kris said...

Snacker! Have you ever seen this food blog? It's a hoot. :)

John said...

A.G. - Strangely reminiscent of the Roadkill Cafe

Jon - Thanks, man, I had a blas too :D

Unknown said...

Anthropology is where it is at.