Monday, May 25, 2009

I Made It into Baltimore Magazine

I have to thank Dara for being patient with me. She let me know that I got a very nice mention in Baltimore Magazine. But because I am, as I told her, a spazz, I could not find it. So she was kind enough to type it out for me. Under the story "101 Things to Eat, See & Do," page 116 (Baltimore-centric corners of the web):

#79 Local foodies appreciate Baltimore Snacker (baltimoresnacker.blogspot.com), a humorous, often-updated look at food and drink around the city. Also worth a mention are Mango & Ginger and Dining Dish

Woo hoo! Dara, Kit and I all got a mention in Baltimore Magazine! I am humbled, especially since I have only just now picked up where I left off a few months ago. Thanks to Baltimore Magazine, and thanks to those who have sent me well wishes!

6 comments:

Pigtown*Design said...

I saw that! WOOHOO!

Gry dla dzieci said...

About time you got some well earned recognition :) Thumbs up and keep up the good work, mate!

Brad - BeerInBaltimore.com said...

'bout damn time!
Congrats!

Kit Pollard said...

Dara was patient with both of us! I'm glad we had her eyes...nice mention all around. And you are funny!

John said...

Thank you everybody!

Cathy said...

YAY!!!!