Thursday, March 26, 2009

50 of the World's Best Food Blogs

Courtesy of the London Times Online, a list of some of the world's best blogs about food. I like the diplomatic way they don't just say "the 50 best of the world" because each has his or her own faves. Their #1: Orangette, whose blogger appears to be on a book tour. Since I have precious time to look at anything online anymore (grad school over and semi-normal blogging again in just 6 1/2 weeks!) I am unfamiliar with most of the blogs. I did notice Adam "Amateur Gourmet" Roberts coming in at #41 though (congrats Adam!). Nothing in the Baltimore area got on the list from what I can see - but they did say this was 50 of the best, not the 50 best. Not plugging my own, since I've had no time to write anything lately, but there are a few local blogs .I'd put on that list.

3 comments:

Malnurtured Snay said...

Orangette did a signing at the Bookstore I work at last week!

Nanc Twop said...

Thanks for the link... I want to look at at least 20 of them.

And speaking of food blog obsessions... I saw the Top Chef Tour set!"

In fact I now have some 2" Top Chef temporary tattoos! (Want some? I got'm from the lady on-set as they were closing up!)

John said...

MS: And here I had no idea who Orangette was. That's me, with no time to catch up on blog-reading.

NT: Oh dear Lord, Top Chef temp tattoos? What's next - RuPaul's Drag Race commemorative plates? :)