Thursday, January 11, 2007

Little Grove Lunch Buffet

I occasionally go to the Little Grove in Linthicum for lunch - though I have been making a better effort to bag my lunch, which is cheaper. I had their hot buffet today. It was good. Not very good, but good. The cajun catfish was a little dry in some places, moist in others. There was also this Mediterranean chicken stir fry thing, and actual stir fry. Both were tasty, with delicious red peppers, red onions, green peppers, etc., etc. Little Grove also regularly has some plain steamed veggies - eh - and some rice. I just wish I could get there on a day that they offer their spanikopita. I love spanikopita.

2 comments:

Rachel said...

I like Little Grove's tuna salad, strangely enough. But I hate the main restaurant. One time they served me "pasta primavera" with frozen, still cold vegetables on top. Ew.

John said...

You're right! Ew... I also don't touch their condiments - they look a little old and leaky. Once again: Ew...