Saturday, January 26, 2013

Kathy Patterson has a new book!


I know I've done a piss poor job of advertising the ventures of my fellow food bloggers.  That said, I do want to give a shout out to Kathy Wielech Patterson (Minx Eats) and husband Neal Patterson.  If you've been paying attention, my fellow Bawlmer blogger and hubby have a book out on the best food finds in the area! The Food Lover's Guide to Baltimore showcases the best in food that Charm City has to offer.  Plus, Kathy has always been fun to read.  You have seen her Top Chef recaps, yes?  And while I don't have one in my grubby little hands yet, I will be getting one soon.  It's not that pricey on Amazon, so really it's a steal.

Check here for a list of launch events, including signings and such.  Congrats, y'all!

Wait - how the hell are there already used copies available???

2 comments:

Baltimore News said...

Yummy! Now this is one book we can't wait to read! Thanks for the heads up!

theminx said...

I don't know how I missed this post, John - thanks so much for the plug. :)