Tuesday, February 09, 2010

Get set for iced lattes, tater tots and fried pickles galore!

Anyone remember when I said that I sure wish we had Sonic around these parts?

Well, this from Liz (at What's to Eat Baltimore?), via Twitter:

Just found out that Baltimore County is getting a Sonic in Sept! (a guilty pleasure of mine.)
@BeerInBaltimore on liberty road in randallstown! :)
So no longer do I have to drive up to Amish country or (in lieu of that) down to Georgia for my Sonic Drive-In needs. Yippee!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Rocket to Venus has some pretty good fried pickles!

John said...

I don't know about theirs. I much prefer my fried pickles in chip form. I can't really get on board with the whole fried pickle spear, because the breading just slides off too easily. Much easier to just pop an entire fried pickle chip in my mouth.