Wednesday, August 19, 2009

Top Chef: Las Vegas anyone?

Yes, I upgraded my satellite package as threatened in order to see Top Chef: Las Vegas tonight and Project Runway: Lifetime tomorrow night (oboyoboyoboyoboyoboy). I'm not live-blogging it tonight, but if it gets interesting, maybe I will pick it up. In the meantime, I re-direct top Chef: LV traffic to All Top Chef for your snickering-at-the-cheftestants pleasure. Mixed in with that bunch o' boobs are not one, not two, but three chefs who have called Maryland home at some point in their lives: Baltimore chef Jesse Sandlin, and brothers Bryan and Michael Voltaggio, originally from Frederick, now living in Urbana and Los Angeles, respectively. Jesse is chef at Abacrombie Fine Foods (which is currently taking part in Baltimore Restaurant Week), Bryan is chef at Frederick's Volt Restaurant, and Michael is chef at the Langham Huntington Hotel & Spa in Pasadena, CA.

Afterwards, I finally get to see this Top Chef: Masters show I've read so much about.

In the meantime, here's a clip from one of my favorite new shows, G4TV's Web Soup (the YouTube answer to The Soup). Host Chris Hardwick is just a big ball of nerdy awesomeness. Watch as he riffs on a YouTube video of some kid stuffing, er, pizza rolls in his mouth :p That should prepare me for TC:LV tonight.



Forgive me. I was looking for a reason to post something about Web Soup anyway.

0 comments: