Friday, July 03, 2009

Call it a hunch...


I have this very strange feeling that Katie is going all the way to the end.

Okay, stop laughing.

Seriously, here's why: apparently, she's been either at the bottom or just missed being there pretty much every friggin' episode. The woman has - and I mean this in the least mean way possible - a cockroach-like ability to stick around. I think the producers have had it planned all along that they want a nutrition-y show on the network (to counteract all that other, fattier food they reguarly feature).

So my hunch is that, unless she breaks out a katana and slices Tuschie's head off, the producers have decided that she's untouchable.

Okay, crazy I know. Yeah, I'm probably wrong and she'll probably go home - in fact, this weekend I will probably predict her demise. But if I'm wrong, and she survives next week - and the following week, and the following week... - well, y'all heard it here first.

0 comments: