Monday, November 03, 2008

Vote and get free food!

If you vote tomorrow - or if you voted early and saved your "I voted" sticker - you can get free food on Tuesday. USA Today reports on the goodies:

  • Krispy Kreme will pony up a free star-shaped donut with red and blue sprinkles and white icing if you show them your "I voted" sticker. I don't know if any of the three Maryland locations (Glen Burnie, Columbia or Rockville) is participating. Eh, who cares unless it's a hot donut?
  • Ben & Jerry's is giving away free ice cream between 5 and 8 PM to celebrate Election Day, but only at the Annapolis location.
  • Starbucks is giving away free 12 ounce coffees. At least, that's what the article says. Their website really says nothing about it.
  • Ditto the Chick-Fil-á website. CFA is allegedly giving away chicken sammiches for $2.70. Participating ones only.
I wish I knew of other places that had such promotions!

0 comments: