Wednesday, November 12, 2008

Live-Blogging T-Minus About 4 Hours

I'm getting ready to live blog tonight's season premiere (series premiere?) of Top Chef 5: NYC. Not sure what I will do for dinner. I might close my eyes, grab x number of ingredients out of my pantry and fridge and whip something up, in the spirit of Top Chef.

If you're not in the mood to sit at home and read my bitchy comments about tonight's show, why not head on over to Red Maple, workplace of Jill Snyder, the first Top Chef contestant I know of that has ever been from "Bawlmer"? The group Baltfoodies will be there from 8:30 onwards (just a few hours as of this writing) for the season premiere, eating food made by Chef Snyder. There are still about 10 tickets left, and admission is $35. If anyone goes, let me know about it. And read my post afterwards :) (Hey, I ain't too proud to beg - am I?)

0 comments: