Saturday, August 16, 2008

Spam Update #3

This should be the last feed-related post for a while. I am sending out the full feed still, but I have set it up to tack on a feed signature:

Post taken directly from the Baltimore Snacker website. If you're not reading this on a feed then you KNOW the "person" who put up this spam site didn't write it!

Why am I doing this? Well, I can't stop the spambots that skim the blogs and repost them as their own material. So instead I'm including a link directly back to my own page in this feed signature. So if I'm going to get screwed, at least I'm screwing back. Please let me know if it works, folks, as I'm sure y'all will.

In the meantime, here's a happy video from those strange folks at BlendTec, seeing if a can of Spam - yes, including the can - will blend.



Ick.

As we saw in that "Pork and Beans" video, Lauren Caitlin Upton - Miss Teen South Carolina - probably would be a more attractive spokeswoman than Tom Dickson. Mind you, Tom's buddy George is more my type than either Miss Teen SC or Tom Dickson himself. I just hope he spat out that Spam can and egg goop.

Listen to this post as an MP3

0 comments: