Tuesday, July 01, 2008

Roe to Perdition

Frasier is one of those television shows that I can take or leave. If I know it's on, I probably won't bother watching - in fact, I may even search for something else. But if I happen to just leave it on, I really get into it. It's a great show, but I just don't always need it.

I caught the episode "Roe to Perdition" on Lifetime last week that cracked me up. Frasier and Niles are buying black market caviar, the really real good stuff. Roz is their drop-off woman, who gets it from the Crane brothers' supplier. They let her have just a little and she's hooked - a regular junkie.



I am only linking because of the first 30 seconds of this seven minute video, but you can find the entire episode on YouTube if you hunt around a little for it (much tougher to find last Friday's cliffhanger episode of Doctor Who, let me tell you, but it was soooooooo worth it). The last three minutes are caviar-related, too. They go right to the source and, well, try to hide the stash the best way you would if you have a mouth.

0 comments: