Sunday, December 30, 2007

Well there she goes frying things that ought not be fried again...

Yes, after all that's come out this past year, I still like Paula Deen. I don't love the woman like I used to, but she still manages to not grate on my nerves like some other Food Network personalities (or lack of personality there - Amy Finely anyone?). Still, I don't know how the woman has managed to get this far on in years without having a heart attack.

As I have commented elsewhere (I think on Dan's blog), I don't know any Southerner, or anybody else for that matter, that eats anything remotely resembling fried macaroni and cheese wrapped in bacon.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

That's disgusting! I think she has some kind of team thinking up all these concoctions.

John said...

That is the only explanation I can think of, truly. Ick. ICK!