Wednesday, December 19, 2007

Road Trip: Jamestown and Richmond

I leave tomorrow for an overnight to Richmond with a stopover in Jamestown, currently celebrating its 400th anniversary. I will try to write when I can. I'm lucky that my friend Kurt in Redlands, CA, who was born and raised just outside of Richmond, gave me lots of good tips on what to see and where to eat, plus the most scenic route between Jamestown and Richmond. He even advised me on what to see at Jamestown: the re-creation or the "island" (he strongly suggested the "island", which is much more up my alley anyway). Right now I'm staying at my parents' house, because they are half an hour closer to Virginia than is my lowly apartment.

On the other hand, I have this nagging feeling that I left the computer on.

Damn
, now I'm going to have to go and see if I did. Stupid OCD >:(

UPDATE - Yep, dummy did leave the monitor on, though not the computer. Great, 48 extra hours worth of money for damn BG&E

0 comments: