Monday, October 22, 2007

Again, how do I keep missing these local food blogs?

The other day I stumbled upon Jacob's Food Network Addict blog. It was one of the first posts THE first post that popped up when I Googled the words "I hate Sandra Lee" as y'all might remember. Jacob is down in Alexandria, but that's only an hour away from Bawlmer, so I'd easily call that a local blog.

I am having fun reading about all the fun and frolicy Food Network silliness, especially his not-too-healthy obsession with Ace of Cakes, a show I love, of course. Did you know he's president of the Mary Alice Fan Club? I didn't even know there was a Mary Alice Fan Club! I don't know if I am ready to join, but Mary Alice is very cool, I must admit.

It looks like Jacob does a lot of funny Photoshopping with Food Network images. I really like this one he did:



Neat, huh? Again, I didn't do this. but I wish I had thought of it!

2 comments:

jacob said...

thanks for the kind words!

John said...

Quite welcome :D