Wednesday, September 12, 2007

A Taste of Bethesda / Baltimore Festivals This Weekend

A Taste of Bethesda, a sort of mini-Food Week down in Bethesda on the 6th of October (thanks to DC Foodies for the info). You buy tickets to taste samples from lots of different Bethesda-area restaurants. I think I must investigate this.

A little closer to home, look what's happening this weekend:

* the Ren Fest in Crownsville
* Baltimore's Irish Festival
* Reggae & Brew Festival at the MD Zoo
* Hampdenfest - Saturday only

There are surely a few more. But I only have so many hours in my day. I hope I can get to even one of these!

2 comments:

Dan said...

Thanks for the heads up on the Irish Festival and Hampdenfest. If it's nice on Saturday we might hit both.

John said...

I like the Irish Festival in Canton simply because it's smaller and more intimate. I'm probably going this weekend sometime. But the massive "Hibernathon" that is the MD Irish Fest is so crowded! As for the festival in Timonium, which is in November: I may go this year in the hopes that it isn't so EXHAUSTING! Maybe fairly early in the day when there aren't many people around.