Friday, July 20, 2007

I kind of like this Flickr thing

I am quite the technophile, and yet there are a few things on the web I have never tried, nor even bothered with. I do not now, nor will I ever, have a MySpace or Facebook account. I haven't downloaded anything from iTunes. And I keep on seeing photos all over the web tagged simply as "Flickr" but never thought to investigate it.

Well, I just investigated that last one. And this Flickr thing is kind of neat. Not to make this come off like a free commercial, I'm sure there are other photo-sharing sites out there that are just as good. I just happened to stumble upon the one they call Flickr.

And I have just uploaded some photos from my recent trip to New York (Manhattan and Queens) as my first entries, geotagged and everything to show the approximate places I snapped 'em.

3 comments:

Cybele said...

I'm very fond of flickr (I think I have 4,000 photos there now).

I added you as a contact.

danielle said...

I'm a big fan of Flickr (and Cybele's Candy Blog.) I added you as a contact, too.

I like your NY pics. I haven't been to NYC in so long.

John said...

Thanks! I have some more up now from the Kwik-E-Mart. I went there today.