Friday, March 30, 2007

Mary Sue Sandwich Cookie

A great way to gild the Mary Sue lily I just thought of while looking for a quick snack:

Take a spoon and dig into a Mary Sue Easter Egg (cut it in half to make it easier), any flavor*. Scoop out about 1/2 tablespoon of the Mary Sue and spread it on the flat side of one vanilla wafer. Put another one on top. It's ridiculously rich and thick for a sandwich cookie, and soooooooo good.

*I prefer the vanilla butter cream, but next I'll try it with triple chocolate meltdown. Works best with Mary Sues, though if you're reading outside the Bawlmer area, use any local variation. It won't be as good, but it'll still be delicious.

3 comments:

Pigtown*Design said...

You are sick!!! I gave up sweeties for Lent and now you're taunting me with mary sue easter eggs... a treat that is sunny for your easter bunny.

John said...

Hee hee... Eat it on Sundays, they don't count as far as giving things up. When I was young and gave things up, I ALWAYS counted down the seconds until midnight on Sunday, then I would start guzzling soda and cramming chocolate into my mouth. Those are not two things that go together at all.

Pigtown*Design said...

My mother, aka "Cookie the Catholic" used that rule, too!