Monday, January 15, 2007

What's In My Basket? Food Maven Wants to Know...

Here's an interesting and fun suggestion from Rachel over at the Food Maven blog (also read the comments on the previous post). Read all the details on her blog, but the gist is to share what we have bought on one trip to the grocery store, warts and all. She wants to know by January 25; she will post two days later. And just to state the obvious, please don't send this to me! Send it to her. Again, all the details are on her Food Maven blog. Now I have to think about my next shopping list. I mean, I rarely make one big trip.

2 comments:

danielle said...

I rarely make one big trip, either. Luckily, I just happened to make one last week. I'm expecting what's in your basket to be better than mine. No pressure!

John said...

Oh. maybe or maybe not. I sometimes just walk in and just decide right then and there what to buy. That's so horrible!