Thursday, January 18, 2007

Just Be... Awesome to Each Other!

There seems to be something wrong with YouTube. It will not let me post videos to this blog anymore. That Barats and Bereta post the other day took forever and wound up posting eight times! (Now that was fun to clean up.) I have been trying to post a video blog from Chef Duff Goldman, Bawlmer's own Ace of Cakes. He was talking about how he only hires people he knows, and keeps them in Baltimore! Bwahahahahaha!

But seriously though: It just won't post. I tried last night and it never showed up. So instead I am posting the link to the video clip, produced by the Food Network. I'm still trying to figure out the purpose of those killer clowns. Disturbing.

On a related note: I actually tried to find Charm City Cakes the other day, driving around aimlessly on the Martin Luther King holiday. But I gave up when I realized that I had no clue where it was, beyond somewhere on "30th St." Yeah, that's real useful. Really, really useful.

OMG, it's on right now!

7 comments:

Malnurtured Snay said...

I'm watching it too. It's in Remington - near Dizzy Issie's. Did you know Mary Alice has a blog listed on Blogtimore? That's all I'm saying, though.

Malnurtured Snay said...

... sorry about youtube hating you.

John said...

Me too. Mary Alice has a blog? Cool.

johnny dollar said...

yeah just find dizzy issie's, it's the gray stone building across the street from it.

Malnurtured Snay said...

Looks like they all finally posted :)

danielle said...

Yes, it is right across from Dizzy Issie's. Dizzy Issie's is at 300 W. 30th St., 21211 . It is the corner of Remington and W. 30th St. So, from 83, take the 28th St. exit. Turn left onto Remington (I think it's the 3rd light, you will pass Sisson and Huntingdon). Go two blocks. It will be on your left. A strange, grey stone building.

John said...

Yes, all of them finally published. How embarrassing - or irritating. Or just exasperating!

So I simply must find this Dizzy Issie's. Thanks for the advice and the directions y'all!