Thursday, August 18, 2011

Gino's is back

Brand new news about an age-old area food institution!  Gino's is back, and open in Towson.  In this day and age of the higher quality small chain burger (the Shake Shacks of the Northeast, the In N Outs of the West Coast), the time seems perfect for a Gino's resurrection.  ABC 2 News reports.


I remember Gino's from when I was a young child.  There was one open off Patapsco Avenue - and there was a Roy Rogers, too, I think.  Eh, Lansdowne and Baltimore Highlands were very large places for a 5 year old.  Anyway, Mom & Dad often took us there.  Then one day they stopped.  I didn't realize at the time that they had closed down.  You know the inevitable trip is coming sometime soon.  You just know it.  And you will read about it here.

1 comments:

Wendy said...

I worked at the Gino's on Liberty Road in high school. Oh, the memories!