Tuesday, June 29, 2010

Disembodied comment!

I recently got a comment asking about a local snack food that sounded in description like the "coddie" - the little codfish cake that is sometimes eaten between or on crackers with mustard. I myself hate the damn things but many Baltimoreans love them. Not sure where the comment is but I don't see it with any recent posts. Please let me know which post you're commenting to, folks, unless it's one of the newer ones! Otherwise I will never find it :(

5 comments:

Kitt said...

You don't get an email with a link tothe original post? I find that's handy when people comment on ancient posts.

John said...

It seems I only get emails from "non-registered users", and even then I don't get many emails about comments for some reason. I just don't know why!

theminx said...

I get an email for every comment, because they are moderated. You moderate, so you should, too. Maybe you have to reset it by unclicking the moderate feature, save the blog, then re-select it.

John said...

Yeah I may have to do that. The emails I get about comments are completely and totally erratic.

Kitt said...

Go to Settings, then Comments and scroll down. The last field is "Comment Notification Email." Put your address there and you'll get an email for every comment that includes a link to the original post.