Wednesday, June 24, 2009

Yes, I added a green ribbon

About a week ago I photoshopped my Twitter avatar green. Then I saw "Help Iran Election." Now there's a little green ribbon sitting on top of an already-green picture of steamed blue crabs.

I figured "What the hell? Why not? I'm Irish. I'm used to greenin' it up."

If you are on Twitter and haven't done so already, you can still either add a green ribbon or a greenish hue to your avatar. This is to show solidarity for the very brave Iranian protesters. Go to HelpIranElection.com if interested and able.

2 comments:

Linda said...

So, can you tell me how to remove the green ribbon once it is on my photo?

John said...

If you upload a new one it will go away, but you won't get it back. That actually pissed me off because I changed my avatar and wanted to put the ribbon back, but it wouldn't let me.