Sunday, January 04, 2009

A note about future posts

Well, I hate to say this, but I'm going to be scaling back on The Baltimore Snacker for a few months. I'm entering, hands down, my busiest semester of grad school starting early this month. I'll be devoting most of my time to school and work, so I need to take a pause from TBS until about mid-May. That's four and a half months!

That doesn't mean I won't be posting at all. I'll still post, just less often - more like once or twice a week. I will probably also hit my 1,000th post in the next few months. I'm planning something big to celebrate it, but that will probably wait until the semester's through.

I still have a few special end-of-year posts to put up, plus the Beltway Snacking sum-up. Plus, I will still be doing (most of) the Top Chef live blogs, so unless I say otherwise, you can expect that.

Thanks for all your comments and for reading. But don't go away yet, 'cuz I'm not :)

2 comments:

Kitt said...

Good luck in school!

Nanc Twop said...

''I will still be doing (most of) the Top Chef live blogs''

Then I shall remain your loyal follower!


/but minx and I might talk about you behind your back when you're on hiatus... ;-D