Sunday, April 06, 2008

Ina-thon!

I don't watch enough of Ina Garten. But I can now, because there's a Barefoot Contessa marathon on the Food Network. Much of her food is buttery and fatty and delicious - and not terribly, well, healthy. But it sure is tasty! Some of her healthier recipes I just finished watching: her Herbed Basmati Rice and her Panna Cotta with Balsamic Strawberries

If you don't get the Food Network, watch as Michael Mendoza, a young Wisconsin man does his hilarious riff on Ina Garten.* How easy is that?



Yes, folks, it's a two-parter!



* I originally got this from Jacob at Food Network Addict.

2 comments:

nathalie said...

i'm crying from laughing so hard! it's spot-on.

John said...

It is, isn't it? Even the music. In fact, the thing that made me think of this video again was when I was watching the real Ina Garten on TV today and hearing the music pop up in the background.