Tuesday, January 22, 2008

Hibachi Happy?

Freak Magnet just posted this frantic comment:

Help!! I'm looking for a restaurant in Baltimore with a Hibachi grill. You seem to be pretty knowledgable, so I was hoping you could come to my rescue.
I myself like Kobe up in White Marsh, where I just went with my sister and her husband (he is back on leave from Korea for a few weeks). They put on a great show, and have sushi and sashimi as well as the standard hibachi-at-the-table show (which is even more fun if you're wasted on two hot sakes and a Sapporo - I'm just saying). But I want to open this up for other suggestions, in case anyone who isn't a "comment-reading" person had any favorites. So help a fellow blogger out - any suggestions?

6 comments:

Broadsheet said...

Edo Sushi up in Cockeysville, and many of the Korean places between 20-25th street before you hit Charles Village have them, or they have table grills for Korean Bilgoki. You can buy the Hibachis at Han Mart out on I-40 or Asia Mart on York Road.

Alex said...

Sakura Steak House has locations all over Maryland and Virginia, including Bel Air, Glen Burnie, and Laurel. Presentation is right up there, great for kids too.

Mark said...

Also there is a Korean/Japanese place out off of 29 in the same shopping center as Lotte in Ellicott City that lets you cook your Bulgogi tableside.

Nicki said...

You are awesome for doing this.

John said...

No I'm not - but I didn't know it would trigger this barrage of great ideas!

Anonymous said...

Hibachi Grill & Supreme Buffet
2033 East Joppa Road Baltimore, Md 21234. Have not been ther but found it in the paper, it's new.