Thursday, September 13, 2007

Oops, I forgot to mention...

I've been feverishly typing over this past year, and it only dawned on me the other day that only a few of my friends actually know about this venture. I never bothered to tell many of my friends or family about it! I'm dense. My sister just checked out this blog. Her comment to me afterwards was priceless: "My God, it's like you have his whole other LIFE you don't tell anybody about!"

Okay, I guess that's true. Maybe I'm just intensely private? Intensely weird is more likely.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I know exactly what you mean. It seems strange to some to share so much with perfect strangers, but in a way its less revealing than sharing with those you know. Refreshing and liberating, sometimes.

John said...

Yeah, and then they find out :)