Monday, September 03, 2007

Anthony Bourdain's No Reservations

You know you are obsessed with food (ergo, you are a foodie) when you spend most of your Labor Day indoors watching Anthony Bourdain's No Reservations show to see all the places he has eaten from Indonesia to Ireland to Ghana to Uzbekistan to the US-Mexico border to frickin' New Jersey!

You know you are obsessive about it when you start fantasizing trips to all of these places that El Bourdain has showcased on his travelogue. Okay, every place but Jersey.

And oh boy! A few eps of Andrew Zimmern's show follow!!!

7 comments:

Cham said...

He doesn't impress me, I've been to more than a few of his haunts.

John said...

Anthony Bourdain or Andrew Zimmern? Probably AB?

Cham said...

Bourdain. If more US Americans would bother to obtain a map and a passport fewer people would find him interesting. Disney World is not considered traveling.

Anonymous said...

LOL, I did the same thing yesterday! His show is mighty addictive. I especially enjoyed the episode on Ghana.

Pigtown*Design said...

Sheee-it... i spent most of the day catching up on the design star marathon. coulda been out playing, but i wasn't. i did spend sat and sun running around - and eating out. no miss shirleys. line was too long. went to sanders corners instead. ehhh. donna's xkeys for dinner on the terrace. nice.

Anonymous said...

I wanted to thank you for your post of where to eat. I am saving it for the next trip. The trip this past weekend was rather hellish.

Once again, you have a great blog.

John said...

Christine, Fairfax: Heck, staying in is fun enough for me. You spend less money that way. Now I want to go to Ghana!

Atlanta Social: You're welcome! I was worried I had just run at the mouth, er, keyboard. Sorry to hear your weekend wasn't good. I do hope the suggestions come in helpful for the next time. Your blog is great too, both the design and the posts. **SIGH** If only I could make my layout look at all interesting.