Thursday, July 12, 2007

It Came from the 80's - Welcome to My Face!

I love The Soup. They dredged this little gem up from 1987. Former Young and the Restless star Brenda Dickson takes us into the strangeness that is her boudoir, her exercise room and - yes! - her kitchen. The "cooking" part starts about halfway through. Watch as she pretends to eat a carrot stick and - gasp! - makes a smoothie with strawberries that still have the leaves on 'em. Mmmm.




Man, I wish Mystery Science Theater 3000 was still on. They'd have even more fun with the first half of this strange film. God, the makeup part is so boring! Thankfully someone made a parody of it. It's so damn funny, I am showing it to you below:



This just screams "80's", doesn't it?

UPDATE (9/9/07): A copyright claim got the very funny video above taken down. Fortunately, they missed this one.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

hehe priceless isn't it :D and i love the soup too, esp. mankini lol!

there's gonna be a mystery science 3000 movie :D

John said...

Another MST3K movie? You jest. I hope there is, I thought the Best Brains guys just kind of split off in different directions after the series ended.