Monday, July 09, 2007

Damn, damn, damn, damn, DAMN!

I just saw the DC Foodies blog (which I will have linked to by the time you read this post). It said that DC's Food Week is from August 6 to 12 this year. I started drooling until I realized I will be on the other end of the continent during that time. D'oh!

NB: Sorry if you read this before I changed it. The second sentence originally said: "It said that." That's all. I would've left it that way because it was funny, but it made no sense and erased the main reason for this post. I guess I.

3 comments:

kris said...

You should try rasika out the next time you're in DC. That's a special joint. Don't miss the fried spinach. To die for!

Summer said...

The Baltimore one is the week before. I've got reservations at Prime Rib. If you've never used opentable.com, it's a good easy way to find out which places still have tables.

John said...

AG - Looks great, it's next on my list of places to eat at in DC.

Summer: I've never, ever bothered with reservations. That's only because I don't go to places that require them. But I will at some point, so I'll investigate Opentable.com. Especially for Food Week.