Thursday, May 31, 2007

More Food Blogs of Note:

Baltimore Restaurant Blog, going on for a month or two, not only reviews restaurants but mentions reviews of other bloggers - myself included. Neat! My recent visit to Curtis Bay and Stoney Creek is mentioned there. The blog is maintained by the authors of "Where the Locals Eat," with a long list of restaurants that Bawlamorons tend to like. I hve to disagree with some of their choices, based on various reasons.

Also worth noting is the Baltimore Sun's Dining@Large column, led by Elizabeth Lodge. She seems to get out a lot lately because her most recent posts have nothing to do with food in Maryland.

And then there's Black Coffee and a Donut. Read about sisters Xani and Erin eating through Baltimore, specifically Federal Hill. Also check out their recent post about their foodie experiences throughout Virginia.

2 comments:

danielle said...

Thanks for the compliment on my harbor photos. There are many more on flickr: http://flickr.com/photos/danilou . I just picked out a few to post.

John said...

You're welcome, I will check them out!