Wednesday, February 14, 2007

Stuff you face with chocolates...

Because you may very well be stuck indoors today. If you work for, oh, any school, museum, government or many other jobs of those sorts, more likely than not you are stuck indoors. If not, good luck getting home (And what are you doing reading this blog at work? Get back to work!)

But as today is Valentine's Day - an icy, slippery, frozen Valentine's Day - whether you have a sweetie or not, or several sweeties even (**raises eyebrow** I hope they are all okay with this arrangement, or you're in some hot water), why not stuff your face with some chocolates and catch John Waters's Valentine's Day picks on NPR's website today.

Yep, you read that right! John Waters is guesting on NPR's All Songs Considered page of their website (it's an online show, but you may hear some of the songs on their radio show All Things Considered). He's spinning his fave Valentine's Day songs.

Oh my. If it's anything like his Christmas album, oh my...

1 comments:

Pigtown*Design said...

I think that he was also on Terry Gross' Fresh Air this week. My mother actually gave one of my sisters John's Xmas album!