Tuesday, February 06, 2007

Bawlmer Restaurant Week, Hon

Fairfax gave me the head's up - Baltimore Restaurant Week is this week. But only Monday through Friday, when I am least able to take part.

Well, for all the rest of you taking part, have fun :(

Actually, I may be able to do this on Friday night. Well, I'd better look for a place I wouldn't regularly go. Set three-course dinners are around $30 - much more reasonable than some of these places usually are. And lunches are only $20 for three courses (London's Veeraswamy, by comparison, where I ate in late December? About $32, or £16. Yep, the dollar is pretty weak in Europe).

Here's the link to one info page I found.

13 comments:

Pigtown*Design said...

Ohhh... I like this look. We're trying to see if we can go to Bicycle on Thursday.

John said...

Cool, have fun. Thursday is one of those "busy" days for me.

Pigtown*Design said...

I will submit a report!

John said...

Farifax...thanks. What's LH? I'm unfamiliar

Pigtown*Design said...

Oh... it was a comment on your little havana critique...

John said...

Ah, got it now :)

danielle said...

In case you don't make it on Friday night, there are some other restaurant specials here.

John said...

Great, thanks! I have just looked at that from your link.

Pigtown*Design said...

Went to Brasserie Tatin instead of Bicycle.Very nice. Beautiful place

John said...

Oooh, glad it was good. Might you be writing about it on your blog?

Pigtown*Design said...

I may have to start a foodie blog! Will let you know.

Pigtown*Design said...

hope you don't have a non-compete clause for your readers... here it is: http://pigtown-pigout.blogspot.com/

John said...

I misread that, thought you had said "non-complete clause." My next thought was, Huh? No of course not, I'll post it even.