Saturday, January 13, 2007

Awwwww, this sucks...

Well, my jaw is on the floor, simply due to all the hype around town lately. But it's official: we didn't wipe the floor with the Colts in a big revenge-grudge match. I'm bummed. Though football really isn't my sport, my civic pride is a little wounded right about now.

Hold me! >>sniffle<<...

Seriously though, there is always next year (and at least those "Beat Indy" shirts will get a lot cheaper). Ah, best to have a beer out tonight (maybe a Natty Bo, for - again - civic pride) and look forward to the O's next season.

Oh God.

Well, there's always the Blast.

Aw, damn!

2 comments:

danielle said...

You're forgetting the Baltimore Bayhawks lacrosse team. Oh wait, they're terrible, too!

All is not lost. Maryland Basketball is looking good right now.

John said...

Yep, but Baltimore sports just kind of suck right now. Wait, we still have a lacrosse team in Baltimore? Wow, I didn't know that!