Monday, December 25, 2006

Merry Christmas and Happy Holidays!

And a belated Happy Hanukkah, and Happy Kwanzaa tomorrow!

I have eaten way way too many goodies today. My sister got Ferrero Rocher candies from her mother-in-law - a candy she's tired of, but we all managed to stuff our faces. I did enough that I just couldn't eat breakfast! And those TJ truffles are still being gobbled.

That's got nothin' on the Christmas dinner - goose, roasted veggies, blueberry muffins, pumpkin bread with cream cheese frosting, stuffing, sweet potatoes, pecan pie - yummy yummy yummy! I am quite lucky to have all this food, and have those with far less on my mind right now. Tomorrow I plan to drop off some canned goods to the Maryland Food Bank off Hollins Ferry Road. They always seek donations to send to area soup kitchens, and recieve them mostly as cast-offs from grocery stores that might otherwise throw them out. But I believe they take donations from anyone.

0 comments: