Monday, June 15, 2009

Gertrude's at the BMA helps kick off Pride Weekend

Just read this on the website for Baltimore's LGBT Pride Festival, which runs all weekend. Gertrude's will be kicking off the festivities on Friday night! From the Pride 09 website:

The festivities begin on Friday, June 19th with our signature pride kick-off cocktail party, Twilight on the Terrace. Held at Gertrude's restaurant at the the BMA, the party begins at 8:00 pm, and features open bar, hors d'oeuvres, and a silent auction. On Saturday, the Pride Parade begins at 4:00 pm, followed by the Block Party from 6:00 pm to 10:00 pm. On Sunday, the Pride Festival begins at 12:00 pm in Druid Hill park, and goes until 6:00 pm.
Hmmm. I wonder what it costs to get in, since I'm not exactly rollin' in it.

UPDATE: I just found out: it's $75. I'll just put some cheese on a cracker and wave a rainbow flag on my porch instead.

0 comments: