Wednesday, April 08, 2009

Vito's Pizza


As I just Tweeted (damn, Twitter is addictive), I didn't feel like cooking tonight, so I stopped by Vito's Pizza. It's just down from Wells Liquors and the local Fractured Prune on York Road near the Lake Walker and Cedarcroft neighborhoods. I got two slices - big slices, so I just cut them in half - of pizza, one Hawaiian and one Margherita (basil, tomato slices, mozzarella). The two together were just under $7 after tax. They went great with some leftover onion rings from dinner Monday night at the Stable (BTW, thanks Scott). That was after drinks at the Central. As I found out Monday, Full Moon on tap does not agree with me. Most beers do, even after three pints, but not that one. Not dogging Blue Moon - most of their beers agree with me. Just not Full Moon. Abita Amber, on the other hand? That goes well.

0 comments: