Saturday, April 25, 2009

Post #1,001 - Yeah, somehow it's just not as special, is it?

First off, a shout out to all the commenters, all the emailers* and all the lurkers who never post but just like to read the damn thing. Thanks for all the nice comments and etcetera. And yes, I am indeed still alive, taking a very short break from doing work on a freshly rainy Saturday night. Current snack is this Chobani Greek Yogurt. Protien-ier than normal yogurt, and I think it has either as many calories as normal yogurt or fewer. (* A note to anyone who has emailed me: I'm sorry I haven't gotten back to y'all. You can not imagine how fucking busy and stressed out I have been this past week, or how much more stressed out I plan to be this week. I'll get back to you as soon as I can.)

In the meantime. just to prove I'm still alive, here's something very cool. Flash dancers. Single ladies. Beyoncé. Picadilly Circus. Fascinating.

4 comments:

Nieruchomosci Gryfino said...

I don't know why I was expecting these ladies to get naked at some point... Also wait another 110 posts - 1111 post is even more special than the 1000th one.

Cathy said...

At least 1001 is a palindrome. That makes it special right?

Nanc Twop said...

Hey, I'm celebrating your #1001 (kinda) since I just did my very first Baltimore food linkIts a burger place.
No where to go but up. ;-)

John said...

Cool - fiddy states, fiddy burgers, and one of 'em is from Bawlmer, hon :)